- Content Creation
- Content Management Systems
- Content Publishing
- Corporate Branding
- Domain Names
- Facebook Management
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Graphic Design
- Maintenance Packages
- Mobile Design
- PCI Consulting
- Process Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Traffic Generation Activities
- Twitter Management
- Website Design - Functional
Top 10 Reasons to Have a Facebook Business Page
10. Because everyone says you need one.
This may seem like a lame reason and perhaps it is, but it is also true. Many online gurus say that not having a facebook page is like not having an email address. Hmmm.. not sure if we buy that as email seems to be an integral part of most businesses and aids in productivity, while Facebook can still act the opposite way. It is like a black hole for time, it just keeps sucking more and more of your staff's time, actually your time as you are the one paying for it. Facebook ranks as one of the top blocked sites on business networks.
9. 500,000,000 million users.
How can you ignore that many users. The investment to put up a Facebook page is minimal and it does provide another avenue for people to find you. Just limit employee interaction on it. It needs to be a business tool.
8. Good place to run contests and giveaways.
Typical contests are, "like" our page and we will enter you into a draw for tickets, or other swag. Easy to run, easy to administer and if the offer is very attractive, very viral. Think of it as having monetary value. You are giving something to get something. You are giving a product away and all it costs is "likes".
7. Quality link.
It will be one more good backlink to your site.
6. It helps the economy.
You have to get us to do it as it can be very frustrating to do it yourself. It is like those jobs around the house you have to do every 5 years, you spend most of the day trying to figure out what to do and then do it over and over, and when your done, you now realize if you had to do it again tomorrow it would only take you 30 minutes. Our advice, is get us to help you, you can spend the 8 hours doing something way more productive as we know how to do it.
5. Because you hate Twitter or don't understand it.
Many people understand the basic concept of Facebook from personal use, but for the life of them cannot seem to understand Twitter even though Twitter may actually be more useful in most business practices.
4. So you can say to everyone you have it.
You can put the icon on your website like a status symbol. What self respecting website these days does not sport at least the t and the f. Wow did these guys ever figure this out, can you remember any other instance, where you would promote other companies on your site or storefront, business cards and so on. These guys have a gold mine in promotion. So it stands to reason, if everyone is promoting them, why aren't you.
3. It is Free.
This is a reason most people will tell you, because it's free. Really? Free? Again not so sure, lets do a quick analysis of potential costs.
- time to setup, if you do, 8 hours, totally frustrated, then you call us, we charge you 1 to 2 hours depending on what you want
- you ask an employee of yours to manage it, so you can basically write off their time. So just factor in their annual salary plus some lost clients, because they will have not only stolen time, they have also neglected their job, resulting in very angry clients.
- You need to give away stuff to get anyone to like you, and giving away junk won't help, you can only do that at mob events like a hockey game. You know what I am talking about, where they throw the T-Shirt into the crowd and people climb over each other to get it. Yes that same T-Shirt that you would not wash your car in. Well you might wash your car with it. The point is, it's like grade school all over again. You have to buy your friends except now, they are very discerning and want value for their click. So plan on giving away iPads.
So as you can see, in life there is no free lunch, but again, if you did give away iPads, you would get lots of fans, heck we will be first in line.
2. To keep that person who was just last week selling cars at Honest Abes as a contributing member of society.
We have seen so many so called Social Media experts popping up, it's crazy. And why not, the opportunity is golden. You can use the media machine that is blowing up this Facebook balloon and a general population of business people that have no idea of what it is and why it is, just that everyone (read so called experts) are telling them that they have to be on it.
1. And the number one reason to use Facebook.
You actually have a plan and a legitimate reason to use it. If used properly, it can be of benefit. Like our old saying, "while a hammer does a great job of pounding a nail, it does a very poor job of making pancakes". We can be of assistance. If you are a current client, we won't charge you for a consultation to see if it makes sense for you or not. If you are not a current client, come on in and talk to us about your overall needs and let us show you why we can make cents for you.