- Content Creation
- Content Management Systems
- Content Publishing
- Corporate Branding
- Domain Names
- Facebook Management
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Graphic Design
- Maintenance Packages
- Mobile Design
- PCI Consulting
- Process Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Traffic Generation Activities
- Twitter Management
- Website Design - Functional
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is the sum of many tasks.
- Onpage optimization is the process of creating meta tags such as titles, descriptions and keywords that are readable by the spiders and robots. It includes a review/edit of the page content to ensure keyword density is appropriate for the page.
- Link building is the process of identifying high quality relevant websites to obtain links from. Once identified the process of successfully acquiring those links begins.
- Content strategy is the process of creating and publishing content to your website, blogs, social media accounts and content publishers. This includes but is not limited to text, videos and images.
- Submissions to search engines, directories and classifieds.
- Search engine optimization takes into consideration the age of your domain, the domain maturity, use of headers, semantic structure of your website, mozRank, alexa traffic rank, domain authority score, page content, download time and more
In our SEO services we report to you prior to a campaign exactly where you are and what it will take to get you to where you want your site to be. Reports are generated and reviewed monthly or quarterly depending on the tasks to be completed and the complexity of your requirements.
Contact us today to order a review of your website. We will provide to you a report of your current placement with recommendations to consider.