- Content Creation
- Content Management Systems
- Content Publishing
- Corporate Branding
- Domain Names
- Facebook Management
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Graphic Design
- Maintenance Packages
- Mobile Design
- PCI Consulting
- Process Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Traffic Generation Activities
- Twitter Management
- Website Design - Functional
Gain the edge, differentiate yourself from your competitors.
Social media has received so much attention lately that you cannot ignore it. There is a high volume of hype that is being sold with it as well as the many different tools. The main ones are Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and LinkedIn.
You really need to evaluate which one(s) might work best for your business. That is where our experience can help you. We can discuss your needs and see which of these tools will assist you in your goals.
The dangers are several:
- You can do it if you have the time to learn about it and then the time to do it on a regular basis. That would be great if other aspects of your business were not more important. Where is your time better spent?
- You can have a staff member do it and they may end up using your request as the promotion of themselves on social media. Social media can steal valuable staff hours without you seeing it. Facebook is not one of the top blocked sites in the corporate enviroment for no reason.
- Listening to "pop-up" social media self proclaimed experts. Last week they knew nothing about the web and this week they are "social media experts" selling to you.
Watch our presentation on social media and see some of the examples of Social Media designs and solution that we have setup and manage for clients.
Twitter is one of the most common additions to business web sites. It is quick communication tool for followers of your tweets. You can also insert a live feed of your tweets directly onto your website.
We can assist with one or more of the following regarding Twitter.
- Secure your Social Media handle
- Add the Twitter icon to your website
- Insert the Twitter feed into your website
- Setup your Twitter account, complete with your business profile and in coordination with your corporate brand
- Train you on the do's and don'ts
- Manage your Twitter account
Talk to us to make sure Twitter is a good fit for your overall marketing strategy or as we like to call them, Traffic Generation Activities.
Make smart informed decisions, we are here to help you make the right decisions.